It’s a long week for Bruins fan without a game until Saturday’s afternoon matchup with the Flyers.
Here’s what’s been going on for the B’s on this mini vacation:
- The B’s signed Kevan Miller to a two-year, one-way contract as reported by ESPN Boston.
- Even though Chara isn’t getting points on the board, he’s still making a big impact according to Fluto Shinzawa from the Globe.
- Bruins Daily discusses what a solid presence Chad Johnson has been in front of the net as of late.
- BostInno Sports discusses the relevance of Adam McQuaid after the Miller contract.
- After a rough first road trip to the West Coast, the Bruins once again prove the can compete and win against the West Coast with solid victories over the Stars, Sharks, Kings, and a point against the Blackhawks. From the Boston Herald.
- Bruins are one of the few East Coast teams having success against the West according to Joe Haggerty.
- The Boston Herald discusses who will be returning to the line-up during this break as well as what to expect on the road ahead for the B’s.
- DJ Bean reports the Bruins send Zach Trotman back down to the P Bruins.
- Joe Haggerty breaks down his NHL Power Rankings. The Blackhawks, Ducks and Penguins lead the rankings with the Stars and Coyotes needing to step things up to still have a chance this season.